A few months ago I entered a competition on a new website looking for print designs for their upcoming 'Union Line' collection. Beta Fashion was not up and running yet so I didn't really know what to expect, but the following day after submitting some designs I had created in my CAD class last year, I found out I'd won one of the prizes and now my print has been applied to one of their dresses (I had no say in this). It is now online here and selling for £45.
Small section of my design
The first part of my prize was £300, and I should also be recieving the dress in the post in my size sometime soon too. Beta Fashion is a great way for students and young designers to have their work put into production and also get a bit of money for their designs!
The dress


Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
ReplyDeleteI would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJaguar XK8 Supercharger